Water mill... Suisha in Japan

Hello, Konnichiwa!
Magandang Araw po😊


I think this is the biggest watermill I've seen in Japan.
It is made of wood. 
I can feel the cool mist of water over my head...it fantastic!
There are fresh vegetables, fruits, and other items for sale at the shop.
There is a small shop to dine japanese cuisine. 
It has big parking area and clean toilets to accomodate tourists.
There is a hanging bridge, its thrilling to cross towards the adjacent museum.
There is a japanese deer resting over the nearby mountain. 
Go at the rooftop of the museum, if you are lucky, you'll see it. 
I was lucky😍. 
Go find the Bell of Love🔔🕭
ring it!




http://obachanichi.jp/

Are you fond of exploring interesting places in the mountainside?
Pasyal po kayo dito👋👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaano karaming tao sa mundo ang marunong ng wikang Filipino?

Kaugalian sa Japan kapag dadalo ng Kasal

Ilang kasabihan ng Hapones tungkol sa mag-asawa