Pet shop in Japan


Yeah!

How cute white shiba-ken puppy is!🐕


It has been almost 7 years since my pet dog died. 
Our dog's name is Betty, a mix akita-ken breed, white too. She lived for 15 years. 
We adopted her from a pet adoption center when she was around 1 year old.
She died while I was out of the country. 
When I left home, she was normally genki. 
I cried so much when I heard over the skype that Betty was dying.
And I can't even go home immediately to be at her side.
If only I knew that she was not feeling well, I would have not left her.
When i get back home, she was gone... cremated.
I burst in tears the night I arrived where hubby took me to the place where betty was cremated😭😢😿... no ash to see... only pain of sorrow in my heart.
I know betty don't want to see me cry,
 that's why she choose her death while I'm away.
I really love her and miss her up to now.
🐶
Do you have a pet that died while you are away from home?
How long did it take you to adopt new pet?

Until now, we do not have a new pet.
Hanggang tingin lang pet shop at laruin ang mga aso na display.


Comments


  1. 250/5000
    Ang astrolohiya mao ang labing maayong butang alang sa kinabuhi. Kini mao ang yawe sa tanang matang sa mga problema sa kinabuhi. Kon adunay bisan kinsa nga tawo nga adunay mga problema sa kinabuhi unya siya kinahanglan nga makigtagbo uban sa labing maayo nga astrolohiya nga espesyalista sa City nga nakig-kontak sa Templeofanswer@hotmail.co. uk / + 234 (815) 542-5481

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gaano karaming tao sa mundo ang marunong ng wikang Filipino?

Kaugalian sa Japan kapag dadalo ng Kasal

Ilang kasabihan ng Hapones tungkol sa mag-asawa